F44 is an Automatic Case Erector.
The automatic case erectors F44, with storage boxes in line, is designed to form and at a later stage to seal with adhesive tape the bottom flaps of boxes, ready then to be filled, with a variable output up to 480 boxes/hour according to box dimensions. Machine adjustments are simple and fast. F44 model is easy to operate and is built in accordance with CE safety standards.
- Gravity box storage for 150 boxes
- Boxes storage in line with driven belts and sealing unit
- Drive belts speed 21 m/min.
- Output up to 480 boxes/hour
- 1 arm moved by compressed air (FESTO) with suckers to pick cartons from box storage, square and push them in drive belts (2 motors kW 0,18 each) for the bottom flaps folding & sealing
- K11R taping unit – 50 mm width
- VENTURI vacuum system
- Control panel equipped with: box counter – box timer, low box storage alarm, brake/end tape alarm, full line alarm after the machine
- Safety protections with switches to disconnect electric and pneumatic circuits if opened
- OMRON PLC
- Box dimensions
- Min. L 200 mm W 150 mm H 150 mm
- Max. L 450 mm W 350 mm H 450 mm
- K12R taping unit – 75 mm width
- Other PLC brands on request
- Casters (AS77)
- Roller conveyor (RG)
- Extendable conveyor (GTL-GTR)